Friday 17 June 2016

50 Other Ways to Describe the Words "I Love You"



Image result for quotes about love

Ada sebagian orang yang bisa dengan mudah mengungkapkan rasa sayangnya dengan 3 kata, yaitu 
"I Love You"
Tapi ada juga sebagian orang yang tidak bisa mengeluarkan 3 kata itu dari mulutnya loh kawan. Orang yang tidak terbiasa mengucapkan kata ILOVEYOU ternyata memiliki banyak kalimat untuk mengekspresikan perasaannya.

Nah. Di postingan kali ini aku akan memberitahu ternyata banyak loh kalimat  lain yang menandakan rasa sayang dan peduli dari orang yang kalian maksud. 

Actually there's like a million different ways to say I Love You ! 
Believe it ?

Check these out :)
 

(kalimatnya dalam bahasa inggris yah !)

.
.
.

YOU JUST GOTTA LISTEN 

2. Good Morning

3. How was your day ?

4. Be careful

5. Text me when you get home so I know you're safe

6. Sweet dreams

7. How are you?

8. I hope you're feeling better

9. Have a good day today!

10. :)

11. I miss you

12. Good night

13. Can you come over ?

14. Can I see you?

15. Can I call you ?

16. You're beautiful

17. Want something to drink ?

18. Watch your step

19. Let's watch a movie

20. What are you up to ?

21. How is your day so far ?

22. It will be okay

23. I'm here for you

24. Do you need anything ?

25. Are you hungry ?

26. I just wanted to hear your voice

27. You just made my day

28. I appreciate what you do for me

29. I'm worried about you

30. I've got your back

31. How much sleep did you get last night ?

32. Is there anything I can do to help ?

33. Your smile is beautiful

34. Did you eat enough today ?

35. Put the phone away while you're driving

36. Go get some rest

37. You're special to me

38. You complete me

39. I'm Yours

40. I am the one keeping you alive, okay ?

41. You can do it

42. You are coming back, right ?

43. It didn't matter to me

44. Stay behind me and stay quiet

45. After everything we've been through. I believe you.

46. What do you want me to do ?

47. Call me, please

48. Don't worry, I'll take care of it for you

49. You inspire me

50. You are the one

Hmm.. apa kalian menyadari ada yang hilang?
Yak. nomor 1

1. I love you

Tetap 3 kata itulah di urutan paling pertama untuk penyampaian artinya sendiri :)
.
.
.

Yak kawan. Ternyata kalian tidak perlu selalu mendengar kata "I Love You" untuk mengetahui orang lain menyayangi kalian.

You just have to listen carefully. People speak by their heart more often then you think :)
.
.

                                        Image result for quotes about saying i love you in other language


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! You can ask me anything.
Cause once you come to visit my bloggy, we are friend :)